Thursday, February 26, 2009

thrice a week

so my new plan is to work out more than normal, which is none at all at the mo. In a weird way, opportunities have presented itself!

my fellow unemployed friend invited me to do outdoor yoga with her bright and early at runyon canyon yesterday. it felt really good to be outdoors and in the sun on such a beautiful day (i love california!!). im thinking once a week commitment to that wouldnt be the hardest thing ever.

last night, my other girlie asked me if i wanted to go hiking today. so we went to this cool little trail in altadena, where we had to cross like a gazillion times across this stream that ran through the trail. in the end though, theres this mini waterfall where i dipped my very happy tosies. i think i could to this once a week too!

just now, i registered for self defense class at the local community college. im the 4th one to enroll, apparently they cancel the class if they dont have 5 ppl! it also makes me wonder how good a class it is if no one is registering. maybe everyone already knows to to defend themselves? i once took a cake decorating class there and it ended up being only me, my friend, and the teacher. that was fun. anyways, i guess im waiting to hear back to see if my cool class will be canceled.

so thats the tentative plan, workin out 3 times a week. boy do i love variety!

No comments:

Post a Comment