Tuesday, February 24, 2009

its like im working, only not getting paid

i had a crazy productive work day today....

lets start from the beginning. since my friend recently quit his job at IMG, he handed me off to someone else to financially advise me with all my (non)riches. so at 1130 this new dude promptly calls me for all my updated information. I must say, having my situation rephrased back to me is a pretty grim experience.

then i met up with my programmer friend at our local coffee & tea shop to talk about his new website & logo redesign. the current site looks like this, and we're looking to unclutter, organize and make it AWESOME! so thats oficially on the agenda of to-dos. we also came up with a GREAT iphone app idea, but i cant tell you want it is ;)

my new artist friend then joined in all the productivity fun as i finished our March SENSES art side flier, i think its lookin spiffy!


1 comment: