Saturday, February 14, 2009

pass already



i seriously have not been more aware of a day passing slower than today. i've already helped my wedding planner friend at an event 10 am in the morning for free and for a couple that ive never met, been kicked out of a church for wearing a skirt that stops beyond my fingertips (hey at least i can go to catholic school), visited my old flowershop coworkers at my first job ever, got an offer for edition #2 of my "i think it turned black" munny art AND took a nice long nap. so far, its only 9:10pm and im so tired of this damn day. ive been asked if i wanted to go to a MOCA museum event, an impromptu v-day musical gathering of some sort from an unknown #, girls night out with some single gals, and boys night out with some single boys. somehow i feel like if i do any of this, im acknowledging that im suppose to be doing something, and to be honest, im almost perfectly happy blogging while bundled up in my warm blanket. whoever said valentines day was single-awareness day knew what they were talking about, i have not been this aware, this constantly...i think EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment