Thursday, September 10, 2009

insanity

so in the last couple of days, i been feeling extremely overwhelmed by everything thats happening. there are so many things to pay attention to, but theres no real meat (you know, like the good stuff) in my life and all that im doing & have. i actually started making a mental list, but it didnt all fit in my head, so here it is:

my personal website
my candle website
my personal etsy store
my candle esty store
my personal email
my professional email
my candle email
my company email
my personal twitter
my candle twitter
another twitter for bigsmilemag
my personal facebook
my personal mysapce
my candle facebook page
contributing some projects for a candle book
currently working on 1 homepage redesign for a travel site
working on temp page for a new client for health foods
working at samsung for the next three weeks
going to restart working on big smile magazine's site redesign
just picked up art for the art show
just picked up candles for the monthly art & handmade show

i think i know a good amount of contacts, how do i make magic happen with all that im doing? let the puzzle pieces fall into place please, fast

No comments:

Post a Comment