Thursday, May 28, 2009

im a promoting machine!

today has been a promotional day on steroids! having fallen asleep with my contacts on, and waking up at 3 to take them out, unfortunately i wasnt able to go back to sleep until the sun came peeking. what to do, what to do...DING! online social networking of course! i created a facebook page for kokocandles. i'd been semi stering away from it before, just because i alllllready have myspace for it, an etsy store, and a an actual kokocandles website. (not to mention, i also have my own graphic design site, my own facebook page, myspace page, plus twitter now) yes its hard to fit all of this in my brain sometimes.
on top of that, i have a couple of things up my sleeve! check out my links/ads on All Things Cupcake and The Money Web USA. i figured, why not right? we'll never know if we dont try! plus my dream is to live off of my candlemaking monay!

No comments:

Post a Comment