Monday, April 27, 2009

phones and companies

its 3:30 in the morning and i cant sleep. after an exhausting week and a whole sunday of lounging around followed by a long lazy cat nap, here i am. i finished my 1 week assignment at samsung, its been a week where nothing really happened, but many things changed. with the UX team, my job mainly consisted of updating screenshots of the UI screen, updating new measurements & coordinates of these screenshots in their guidelines, and in the end i actually got to make some of these guidelines! (yes, its actually semi exciting..in a sitting down sort of way). working on these reminded me a lot of web design, and i really have to say, my phone screen will never seem same way again.
this past week was also a HUGE moment for one of my new ventures. starting a design company has been in the talks for month and months now with me and some graphic design friends. we officially registered our company, and opened a business account!! having the official papers in front of me made it seem so unreal...this may be my biggest project yet. more to come on my exciting and cool company! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment